Thursday, July 3, 2008

America(n) Girls!







It has been awhile since I last post... actually it was our last holiday of Mother's Day.






We've been busy. June was a crazy month for us. Both girls started swimming lessons for the entire month. They finished up an art camp last week (that they both just loved!). We went on a week-long adventure to Dallas where we played at the phenomenal malls, American Girl store, Six Flags... you name it, we did it!






And we have had a mountain of birthday parties this month.






Every time we go to the mailbox, Caroline will ask "for my invitations, please" ... like she is Cinderella. And, I'll be darn... there usually is an invitation in the mail.






I so want their life!






Here are some pics of my American Girls at the American Girl store in Dallas. We went there a couple of weeks ago!



No comments: